Thursday, February 18, 2010

Happy Valentines

s

We spent Valentines in St. George. Spencer was filming some horses in St. George with my dad and they were kind enough to let us tag along. Even though they never filmed when we were there. And had to go back down a couple days later to film them!

It was sooo warm, and beautiful. 60-65 degrees! We spent lots of time at the park and outside. My mom and I went to the parade of homes down there. We fell in LOVE with one of the houses. Dad....we LOVE it ! wink :)

Also another event to remember. Never, ever leave your wallet and purse in your room! The first night we got there, we went swimming about two hours after we checked into our room. Which was at about 7:30 p.m.. The next day Spencer noticed all the cash was missing from his wallet. We frantically searched the room, and missed church searching for the money. Thinking Beckam had gotten into his wallet. Then we checked my wallet and found the cash was missing from mine as well! Totalling about $360. AHHH! Such a horrible feeling. That is A LOT of money to us! After stewing for about an hour I finally told Spencer to walk up to the front counter (politely, cause he was kinda fuming) and just see if they have had any fraud. They hadn't had any reported. So we asked if we could see the records from the door to see when our keys were used. Come to find out, five minutes after we left, a house managers key was used in our room TWICE while we were swimming!! There was absolutely no reason anyone should have have been in our room. We had just checked in. We filed a police report and found out from the cop, that it was a key that only a couple of people have, high up in management. We were at the Holiday Inn. Its a nice a hotel. I have stayed there a million of times. Never thought something like this could happen there. The manager said he has worked there for six years and has never had a problem like this. Though with the evidence he could not dispute it. So he gave us our stay for free. Next time I guess our wallets will be coming down to the pool!



St. George Temple.
I love this temple. It's so white. And looks so pretty next to the red mountians and blue sky.

On Sunday night, Katelyn tripped over some cement in the parking lot and scraped up her knee. As you can see it is a very little scratch that bleed for about a minute. But for Kate, this was a HUGE ordeal. She cried for about a half hour. She asked if she needed to go to the hospital. And literally limped around for two days complaining she couldn't walk! Ha, Ha! She is so funny. And very Dramatic!




6 comments:

Clements Family said...

I can only imagine how upset she was from scrapping her knee:)
I can't believe someone took your money!!!! That is so messed up. I would be FURIOUS! I think that is why I don't ever keep cash on me...or maybe it is because I spend it to quickly. I am so sorry. But at least you got a free stay!

Lauren Bigelow said...

Wow I can't believe that happened! I will make sure to never leave my wallet in a hotel again. Looks like you guys had fun!

123 said...

Seriously, that really stinks! So sorry about the cash. Sounds like the rest of the trip was fun. We still need to go ice skating :)

sherryandbryon said...

Wow! That is seriously unbelievable! I really can't believe someone would come into your room while you were at the pool and take your cash! I'm so sorry! Hope you had a fun trip other than that! :)

Kara said...

What!! That person must have been an idiot with all the technology these days! Did they not have camera's in the hall ways? I am so sorry that happened! What a yucky feeling.

M and N mmm mmm good said...

I'm sorry!!! that really isn't cool. At least you got the room for free : )