Thursday, February 18, 2010

Jan/Feb/March

I REALLY dislike these three months! It drags. It's so depressing, and cold, and gray! These three months to me seem like a year! If it's going to be winter this long it might as well snow, and snow a lot. Give us some excitement, with a big storm, and make things look somewhat pretty again with the snow. All I see right now is that everything is dead and gray and cold. Forgive me for my complaining but, I am ready for SPRING. So please come soon so when I walk outside I can smile again!

Since we are pretty much trapped inside. We have tried to stay busy and find fun things to do inside. We have visited the Dino museum several times, Kangaroo Zoo a couple of times, been to several movies.Playing with friends. And have watched way too many movies during the day at our house!!!

Katelyn and Beckam do a good job of finding things to do. Some that make me laugh!



A few pics of the last month



Katelyn LOVES to change ten times a day! Into some pretty silly outfits. She thinks she looks good though! These are all in a days work. I thought I would keep count of how many outfits she puts on in one day by taking a picture of them. I missed a few outfits.


A couple of times I have found this little guy walking around my house with Q tips sticking out of his hears!



Kate and Mia making silly faces!





4 comments:

Clements Family said...

Bella does the same q tip thing.
PS...lets hang out next week:)

Lauren Bigelow said...

I totally agree with you on these months! I literally hate it! I can't wait for spring!

Kara said...

OH MY WORD!! I love that picture of Mia and Kate with their arms around eachother and holding hands!! The cutest thing! Will you email it to me?
I couldn't agree more about Jan Feb and March. LAME!! Every winter I swear that I am moving to Cali

M and N mmm mmm good said...

the q-tips are great!!!