Thursday, February 18, 2010

Harley



Who knew potty training a dog would be so hard! He is almost there. He has the occasional accident! ahhh so frustrating sometimes. Fortunately he has been the PERFECT dog other then that. The kids ADORE him. Beckam is best friends with him. Harley follows him everywhere. Sometimes I think Beckam has picked up some bad habits from Harley.

To name a few...

He loves to play fetch

Likes me to call him over like a puppy to get his diaper changed ( and is pretty much the only way I can get him to get it changed voluntarily)

He has peed on my floor

I have found him drinking out of the dog bowl

And drinking out of the toilet! Yes the toilet. Needless to say the bathroom door is now always shut!!

This last week Harely was neutered ( he was starting to love Beckam a little too much!) The poor puppy has had to wear this funnel for the last week. It is finally off though and he is much happier.

Any tips to potty train this little guy all the way... would be greatly appreciated!

5 comments:

123 said...

Beckam seriously tried to drink out of the toilet?! That is hilarious :)

Thomas Family said...

Cheryl! Not only did he try, he did it! Dipped a cup in and everything!

Cammie said...

You did get a dog! I don't think I've even seen you since you were thinking about it in Nov...how does that happen when we live back-to-back!?
He's a cute dog. Good luck with the potty-stuff and Beckam thinking he's a puppy too. That is a gross, but funny, list.

Kara said...

Ha Ha that is hilarious! I loved that you said he started to love Beckam a little too much!! So funny!

123 said...

At least he was smart enough to get a cup. It makes me laugh out loud everytime I think about it