Sunday, October 31, 2010

Thomas Halloween Party

This year we threw a Halloween party with Spencer's Family! We had lots of fun!

Everyone had some pretty awesome costumes!

Somehow I missed getting a picture of Spencer's Parent's as Scarecrows. If anyone has one please email it to me. I also need the group pic!








Apparently it wasn't obvious enough what I was! I was Bride of Frankenstein and Spencer was a Reno 911 cop!


Gasiks Family


Brian and Cheryl



Matt and Nicole! Matt wins most Scary!!






Cute Bam Bam!




Harley was a race horse! Ha Ha!


Dancing the night away! Spencer and the kids had WAY too much fun with the fog machine!







Little Wyatt was so cute with the pinata.
A Pina Colada is what Kate likes to call it :)




And so was Spencer :)!







Eating donuts off a string! Beckam was hilarious! He finally just grabbed it and shoved it in his mouth!

Thanks for an awesome night guys!

0 comments: