Sunday, October 31, 2010

N.Y.C



I just got back from New York City with these cute girls!
Me, my mom, and my sister.

I was lame... I didn't get many pictures there this time.



Having done most of the tourist sights before we mostly shopped this time!

We also....

Saw Mary Poppins on Broadway. It was wonderful!

Did a city bus tour :)

Took a carriage ride through central park.

Visited the American Girl doll store and ate lunch in their cafe!

Went to the wax museum.

FAO Schwarz

We ate at the popular Serendipity restaurant. Which I have to say is over rated. I wasn't too impressed!

And shopped some more!


It was a great three days! Thanks Mom! Can't wait to go again!












1 comments:

Jenny said...

Looks like fun!!!!! I love Halloween time in New York!!! Its so much fun :)