Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Happy October


A few things from the last couple of weeks!
I say this every year! I LOVE October!!

A very sneaky ghost left the kids their Halloween sacks on the 1st!

Spencer got a new R.C. truck that he insists on driving on dirt hills.
He wonders why I don't love it!
This is why!!!


Beckam started a little playgroup with a few boys in our ward. He also started swimming lessons. He is taking from my cute friend Heidi!



Visited the witches!


The oh so favorite "Witchy Poo"
Kate thinks she is hilarious. And asks every time we are at Gardner Village where she is :)!

6 comments:

Gasik Clan said...

good updates Heather! I was just thinking maybe I should start blogging again for mom and dad/s sake while they are on their mission...we'll see

123 said...

I LOVE the picture of Beckam covered in dust!!

Clements Family said...

that picture of beckam is awesome! i love your october traditions

Rappleye said...

Om my gosh! I love the picture of Beckam covered in dirt! Classic!!!

Andrea said...

I miss you! Love the update...
What a cute mom are you? Sneaky ghost leaving halloween treats!? Why doesn't a ghost come to our house? Hmmm?
And I love the pic of Beckam. Hilarious!

The Green's said...

What a cute family. Really your kids are gorgeous!. Congrats on baby #3...it sounds like miss Kate is the princess of the family! So exciting.