Monday, September 15, 2008

The Zoo

We went to the zoo last week with some friends. It was the first time I had my camera with me in a while so I thought I would share some pictures!




P.S. ALWAYS USE YOUR BRAKES!! We were enjoying looking at the very cute gorilla because he came right up to the window and was looking at the kids. I turned around and couldn't find my stroller with (with Beckam in it) anywhere!! I about had a hard attack untill I found it had strolled down the very steep ramp behind us! AHHH so scary, poor little guy!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Heather!! I got your blong link from Jennifer. Sorry we couldnt make it to the zoo with you guys, thanks for the invite though!! Looks like you all had a blast!!

Tiffany

Clements Family said...

Ok so that was honestly one of the funniest-but scariest thing when Beckam was down at the bottom of the hill! Thanks again...we had so much fun!

Kim Goddard said...

Yikes!!! That panic feeling is the worst...makes it not so bad when you find them at the bottom of a steep hill...you're just thinking at least he wasn't stolen! :)

Bale Family said...

That's so funny and scary at the same time! I love that you took a pic of him hanging out at the bottom of the hill! We'll have to go back to the zoo next year. That was really fun even though Avery was making me crazy! Hopefully she'll be better next yr.

M and N mmm mmm good said...

Sorry Heather but that is so funny, scary but funny. Really glad that nobody was hurt or that it didn't tip over!!