Monday, August 4, 2008

Beckam's Blessing

We blessed our little Beckam Sunday August 3rd!







I am so grateful to be the mother of two! Beckam has been so much fun and has been such a wonderful baby! I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for blessing us to be the parents to Katelyn and Beckam. I have never been so happy in my life and I know its because these little children bring the spirit so strongly in our home! I am so grateful to know that families are forever. I don't think there is anything greater. Thanks to all who came to support us on this special day and for all of your help!

5 comments:

Bale Family said...

He looks so cute in his little blessing outfit! I love the pic of Kate holding him. So sweet!

The Green's said...

Your family is so cute! You look darling I love your hair! I can't believe you have two! It's crazy to think we have grown up so fast and now we are having children of our own! I still remember the 6th grade valentines dance and making prank calls to all the boys....time flies!!!

Andrea said...

Heather! I dont believe you've never heard of BYOB. Im sure its been said around you lots and lots of times. But I can believe you weren't listening... cause you were off in your own thoughts. Oblivious. :) I can remember many of those moments with you!
(and its beer... just so you know!;))

The Robinson Family said...

So random for me to post, but i came across your site from jess nordhoff. your family is adorable! love that you have a beckham too! hope all is going well for you!

Clements Family said...

Hey...so I am glad you have a blog-but you totally need to update it! I want to thank you for always inviting me on your fun outings! You are always out doing fun activities and it really means a lot to be included! Email me and I will invite you to my blog (crzybeautiful@hotmail.com)