Friday, August 1, 2008

Tagged

4 Things about me

Four random things I like about my husband
1. He is a hard worker
2. A great Dad
3. Thoughtful
4. Makes me laugh ( usually at him )

Four jobs I have had
1.Dry cleaners
2.receptionist
3.credit union
4.RC Willey

Four movies I have watched more than once
1. Grease
2. Pillow Talk
3. Singing in the Rain
4. Phantom of the Opera

Four places I have lived
1. Bennion, UT
2. Sandy, UT
3. St. George, UT
4. Lehi, UT

Four TV shows I have watched
1. So you think you can dance
2. American Idol
3. Prison Break
4. Heroes

Four places I have been
1. New York
2. Bahamas
3. Cancun
4. Hawaii

Four people that e-mail me regularly
1. Pottery barn
2. Nordstrom
3. Baby Center
4. I dont really use e-mail

Four favorite foods
1. Pasta
2. Red vines
3. Salads
4. Tomato Basil Soup

Four places I would like to visit
1. Italy
2. Germany
3. Holland
4. Australia

Four things I am looking forward to this coming year
1. Fall
2. Loosing pregnancy weight
3. Katelyn being potty trained
4. Watching Katelyn and Beckam grow

Four people I tag
Anyone who hasn't already played!

0 comments: