Wednesday, May 7, 2008

One hard working man!!

I feel that I need to give a shout out to my amazing husband! He has been so busy lately working sixty hour weeks ( his choice ), playing on two soccer teams, working in young mens, and finishing up his finals for the semester. While I am getting very anxious to get things done for the baby, he has found time to help finish up Katelyns new room. He started building the shelves for her closet yesterday and did an amazing job! It looks like he actually knew what he has doing :)!! Thanks babe for all your hard work! Now on to the next project!

5 comments:

Kim Goddard said...

Handy Manny! Look at you go! Can't wait for the baby to come!)

Gasik Clan said...

NICE!

Kara said...

Woo Hoo! Good job Spence! Heather, Lets go to lunch at Thanksgiving point when I get back from my Cruise! I have been dying to go ever since you told me about it!

North Family said...

Hey Heather! How have you been? I saw your blog from Kara's page. Congrats on your baby boy!

M and N mmm mmm good said...

I saw your site today and your baby ticker only had 26 days left. 26 days WOW!!!