Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy Birthday to Spencer!!

Spencer turned the big 25 yesterday!! I asked what he wanted to do for his birthday and he said he just wanted to do nothing! So he spent most of his day watching movies on his new projecter that he got for his birthday. Since Katelyn was involved he had to put on Shrek about three times. And amazingly she sat and watched the whole thing, I couldnt beleive it! Don't worry, I didnt let him sit down in the basement all day long. We did celebrate by going to dinner and a movie. I hope you had a very Happy Birthday Spencer!! Love you!

8 comments:

123 said...

We were going to come by yesterday to check out the new projector, but you didn't answer your phone.

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday Spencer!
We're all getting so big!!

Kim Goddard said...

Happy Birthday! Did you get, our sorry excuse for singing, telegram on your cell phone?
p.s. How come you never "guess who" on my blog? Everyone is waiting for your guess!

Spencer and Heather said...

We are blocked from your blog!

Rappleye said...

WOW Spencer...you are the same age as me now! Happy Birthday!

Kim Goddard said...

I sent you an invitation and you have commented on it since I went private. What email should I send you anothe invitation to?

Spencer and Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Spencer and Heather said...

spencerthomas@nrjsurveillance.com