Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My little helper!


We have been so busy these last few weeks. I don't know why I have been feeling like I have so much to do, and so little time to do it in before the baby gets here, because I still have five weeks left! But one thing I don't have to worry about is Katelyn being a great big sister. I watch my little sisters baby once a week and Kate is such a great helper. She loves to hold her, and talk to her, and likes to give her the binki when she needs it. Its so fun to watch her. Not to say that she doesn't get jealous of her but, hopefully this will ease her into the whole new baby thing! The other day every time I came to check on Baylee she would have a new random toy with her ! Katelyn kept bringing her stuff to play with, and some were... a little too big! Its the thought that counts right! What a sweetie!

7 comments:

Jenny said...

of course your sister has a beautiful baby too!!! i can't believe you are almost due for your second!!! how exciting!!!

Andrea said...

What!? When did Ashley have a baby? She's so cute, by the way! She looks older than Myla.... I had no idea she was ever pregnant! I feel so out of it Heather! But, I guess it has been almost 4 years since I lived in SL.

Kim Goddard said...

Only 5 weeks left?! He will be here before you know it! Katelyn will be the best big sister! I have my pump back if you want to use it too!

123 said...

If you need help getting things ready for the baby, give us a call.

Kara said...

Bailey is so stinking cute! That is great that Kate is such a helper! Mia has been asking for Kate all day yesterday and today. :( We miss gymnastics. Lets do a play date nest week! Maybe we could go to the Dinasaur Museum...

Bale Family said...

I found you! Our blog is www.bigbaleofun.blogspot.com. We should do something fun soon with the girls. Your sisters little one is so cute by the way! I miss Avery being tiny

nbzern said...

I'm sure kate will be the best big sister!!! I'm so excited for you guys. Andrea is already gone, but we should get Danielle, Jens, and whoever else to go to lunch before you have your cute little guy. We can do a boy lunch/shower. I'm sure you need boy stuff now. Call me and we can set something up!