Saturday, November 19, 2011

July

Summer sure flew by! Because I am writing this is November, I'll my memories come from the pictures. So sad! I remember it feeling like we are always on the go. Although, I think I always feel like that!

Beckam was so tired this night. It was so funny. We couldn't get him out of the car. Every time we would get him to stand up, to get out to the car he would just find somewhere else to fall asleep!

We went to Lagoon twice. We had never taken the kids before. The first ride we took Beckam on was their new roller coaster. Beckam screamed the whole time. We really scared him. The only rides he has gone on since are baby rides. I'm hoping that he will forget by next summer and that we haven't scared him for life!


Notice the scab on Kate's forehead. She got hit in the head with a firework the night before. It made a perfect circle. It was one of the new fireworks this summer. Now we see why they were illegal. We never new what they were going to do!



We played with cousins a lot this summer.

The 4th with the Thomas Family!







0 comments: