Saturday, November 19, 2011

August

Newport Beach 2011

We went to Newport Beach in August. Spencer even got to come for a couple of days!! As always my kids lived it up at the beach!! We did lots of the beach, shopping, and eating. My dad took us all to the angels game. Beckam loved it! Cruze was a trooper with all the sand. I swear it takes a month to finally get rid of all the sand!


The view from our balcony! So pretty.

My cute boys at the beach!


    We went for a little boat ride out in the bay. My dad is an awesome tour guide! :)

    Notice the big lazy seal in front of Kate. We saw lots of seals swimming around and taking naps on unoccupied boats.


Beckams first day of Preschool!!

Katelyn's first day of Kindergarten!!

She was so excited! Her teacher is Mrs. Rico. We love her! I was so excited for her to start Kindergarten. I LOVED elementary. So much fun. Can't believe I have a Kindergartner.

I love the canyons! We spent a few nights up them with family and friends!

Exhausted again!

2 comments:

Kara said...

Ha Ha! I love the picture of them passed out in the car. Umm... I can't believe that Beckam his old enough for preschool!!!

abo-bder said...


فني
تركيب دش
فني تركيب دش بالرياض
فني تركيب دش بالرياض