Thursday, February 17, 2011

INTRODUCING......


Cruze Danial Thomas
February 9, 2011
2:39 p.m.
7lbs 00 oz
19in

We are loving this new addition! He is the sweetest thing. I still can't believe he is here. It felt like he was never going to come. But, he did, and we are loving it. Kate and Beckam are loving him. They think all the grunts, burps, and hiccups are hilarious. They love holding him, and rubbing lotion on him. So Surreal!
Can we please freeze time? Can I keep my kids this age forever?
Please, don't grow up!


First Bath



Still trying to figure out how to balance three! I truly could not do it without this lady! She has helped me so much. I just don't know what I would do with out my mom.

Katelyn has been sick this whole week....I've made her wear a mask pretty much the whole time..while holding Cruze. She finally is getting better and got to help me give him a bath today.







Gotta love the Edward Cullen hair!!

15 comments:

Clements Family said...

Oh my goodness Heather!!! Look at him with his eyes open! I need to come over again.

Jenny said...

Another perfect baby!!! I swear you make the most beautiful children :) I just love his hair and big eyes... congrats!!!

The Nobles said...

Oh my goodness he is too cute! I love all the hair he has. He is precious! Please let me know if you need anything.

tiffany said...

So cute! I wish we were closer!

ScHnEiToWn said...

Heather he is so stinkin cute. I'm not gonna lie 3 is rough but so worth it. Remember to take time for yourself and when people ask if they can help take them up on it. Your kids are adorable!!!!

sherryandbryon said...

Oh wow! He is too cute! His hair is amazing. :) Congrats to all of you!

Heather said...

He is so cute! I love the hair. Congrats :)

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are darling!! And his hair is just so cute. Congrats again Heather, let me know if you need anything! :)

123 said...

He is a keeper!

The Greenwoods said...

Heather he is so darling!!! I love his hair! What a precious little man

Andrea said...

Edward Cullen hair! Ha. Thats it... totally.
He is precious. So perfect!
Congratulations Heather. Hope your recovery is quick and easy... and I hope life with 3 is wonderful! :)
I miss you!

nbzern said...

He is totally adorable!!!! Congrats to you and Spencer!! Your kids are so darn cute!!!

Amanda Bowen said...

He is beautiful. I love all of his hair. Congrats!

Lauren Bigelow said...

He's so cute! Congrats!

Kara said...

So sweet! YOur mom really is the best! I love that you called it Eward Cullen hair LOL!! :)