Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Growing Up!

Feeling a little old lately!
Beckam has moved to a big boy bed.
Registered Kate for Kindergarten.
Registered Beckam for preschool.
and
About to have my third baby!!






Kate at her Kindergarten check up.
It was all fun and games till she got 4 shots.
She cried and cried :(

Now that Beckam can get out of his bed...he gathers all his toys to join him.

Kate got her ears pierced!
She woke up yesterday and said " I had a dream that I got my ears pierced!"
So...her dream came true that night!
Spencer got great pictures of all the DRAMA!!

The Nervousness

The FIGHT!!

The Tears!

Twenty minutes later....a smile!!

Gotta love the runny nose from all the crying!

8 comments:

Clements Family said...

Yea! I am so glad that you got them pierced! So darn cute. Bring her over to pick out an itty bitty pair of earrings for when she is able to change them!

Anonymous said...

Olivia is so excited for Kindergarten too! Kate looks way cute with pierced ears, I love it! :)

Jess said...

Heather your kids are so cute and so grown up!! I seriously can't believe you are about to have another baby, you look amazing!!

Kara said...

Ha Ha! I love the picture of Beckam with sunglasses on! So cute.

Kara said...

Oh and ps let's talk kindergarten!!! Where did you register her? I will call you next week so we can have a play date :)

Lauren Bigelow said...

Have I told you how cute your kids are! They are so cute, I can't wait to see the new baby. I can't believe Kate is going to Kindergarten. I remember when she was born and we came to see her in the hospital. That went by so fast!

Andrea said...

Her pierced ears are so cute. And how funny is Beckam with the sunglasses.
Good luck with baby #3. I'm excited for you guys! Cant wait to see pictures.

nbzern said...

So Cute! Ella has been wanting her ears pierced too. We tell her that it is like getting 2 shots. She has since opted to wait. :)