Sunday, April 11, 2010

Easter in Scottsdale

This year we spent Easter in Scottsdale with my family. It was wonderful. Perfect weather! It was really depressing coming home to a blizzard.



One thing I love about Scottsdale is how everything is so clean and perfectly manicured. We stayed at this really neat hotel the first night. They had so much to do, and it was really pretty. I wish I would have taken more pictures of the hotel.


The first night we were there they had a huge smore buffet. Tons of different treats to put on your smores.


Their pool and a sandy beach area that the kids loved playing in.



Beckam was so funny about the Easter bunny. He was sooo terrified of Santa. So I was a little shocked when he ran up to the bunny with his arms out for him to pick him up.






Easter morning was really fun. Beckam was trying to eat everything!



The next hotel we stayed at always has a little Easter party in their courtyard. With Easter games, balloons, baskets, and the Easter bunny. They also have baby chicks, ducks, and bunnies that the kids can hold.







THE HUNT







4 comments:

Clements Family said...

That looks like so much fun. I am jealous of the sun.

sherryandbryon said...

What a fun trip! I'm so ready for the warm weather to hit utah!

Anonymous said...

Looks like FUN! Your family picture with the easter bunny is so cute!!

Kara said...

Oh my gosh, I HAVE to go there! It looks so amazing! Umm.. Hello Beckams glasses are to die for! Where in the world did you get those?