Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Morning!



A puppy for Christmas!!





If you know me very well, you know I am NOT a dog person. Or a pet person for that matter! Unfortunately the rest of my family has been begging for a puppy! And three votes over rule my one vote. So Katelyn got a new puppy from Santa this year. His name is Harley. He is a Shih Tzu. So far he has been really mellow and loving. He is very afraid of my little Beckam. Who chases him around the house like Frankenstein. I think I can learn to love him... so far he is making it pretty easy. Plus I think he is pretty cute. He is really fluffy right now, and is in need of a trim. We had to cut the hair around his eyes so we could see them.







So fun watching the kids open presents. Especially Beckam. He finally figured out the unwrapping part. When all his presents were open he had a major meltdown when he could open any of the others. It was kind funny!






I don't really know why get got Beckam anything. The ONLY things he has played with are Katelyn's toys. And the dogs toys!!







2 comments:

Clements Family said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe you got a puppy! I bet the kids were so excited!!! Hope you guys had a good Christmas!

Lauren Bigelow said...

Oh how fun! Cute little puppy and your kids are adorable!