Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Eve

I don't know why but I have always loved Christmas Eve! It's so fun. Even more so with our kids. We are always splitting the night up with both sides of the family. We started out with Thomas' visiting Becky, followed by a yummy dinner and games. Then rushed to the Northrup's for a party with my moms family! My kids were super tired by the end. Luckily they stayed awake to make it home and get in PJ'S and leave some food out for Santa's reindeer.



Some of the Thomas Fam

While waiting for dinner Aunt Kim made this hat for Katelyn! The entire hat in like twenty minutes. She loves it. And has pretty much been wearing it 24/7.

Kate with Great Grandma Ivy.

At my moms we always have another fabulous dinner. After we all sit around telling Christmas stories, and singing Christmas songs. Katelyn sang Jingle Bells in front of everyone, all by herself. She loved it so much she insisted on singing another in front of everyone....even though it wasn't a Christmas song ( I am a Child of God).





Beckam with his Great-Great Grandma Newbold!



0 comments: