Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Making me smile...

In Katelyn's dance class ,the teacher uses ten minutes of the class to let the girls take turns singing a song of their choice into the microphone'. It's usually the ABC'S, or Twinkle Little Star. Today when I went to pick up Kate from class. One of the moms there asked me who my little girl was. I told her it was Katelyn. She smiled and said she sang "I Love to See The Temple" today. I laughed, and got a little teary eyed. Katelyn loves to sing, and knows lots of songs. I love that this is her favorite song! And that she know all the words. And that of all the songs she could pick from, she chose that one. And sang it in front of her whole class.

3 comments:

The Nobles said...

That is too cute! She is one of the cutest little girls I know.

Clements Family said...

Oh, that makes me smile too! She is so darn cute!

Kara said...

So sweet! I can just picture her singing that. I wonder what Mia would sing, probably something about poo or bums.... dang potty talk!