Saturday, October 4, 2008

Loving Fall


We went up American Fork Canyon yesterday and it finally felt like fall to me! I can't believe that it is October! This summer flew by way to fast! The leaves were so fabulous! We really only saw yellow but, they were glowing. I swear I have never seen the leaves so bright. My little baby boy is now four months! I am so sad he is not my little newborn anymore. He is grabbing everything with his hands and feet now and is also rolling over!! He is just to cute!



8 comments:

M and N mmm mmm good said...

Your pictures are so beautiful. and I LOVE Beckam's hat.. That is so cute/ I mean handsome on him!!!

Clements Family said...

That first picture of Beckam is so stinkin' cute! His eyes look so beautiful!

Bale Family said...

I love the pics! Especially Beckam in his hat! That is the cutest hat I've ever seen for a baby!

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures!!! I love Beckam's hat too, he's so cute!!

Kim Goddard said...

Your pictures are SO cute! Beckam is such a cutie in his hat! and the colors are AMAZING! We need to get somewhere soon before they are all gone and take some pics too!

nbzern said...

Beckam is getting so big!!!! He is adorable in his hat!

The Green's said...

Heather you look beautiful along with your two kids! Beckham's hat is to die for also!!! I love your hair short you make me want to cut all mine off!!! It looks beautiful up there!!!!

lessdirtydirt said...

Oh Heath! He is so cute and getting so big. Love the hat.