Saturday, July 5, 2008

Fourth of July!

We had lots of fun on the 4th! We had a big bbq with a bunch of neighbors and watched the fireworks from Thanksgiving Point! We had the best seats in the house, our front porch! They light them off right next to the railroad tracks. The morning of they started practicing lighting the firworks around 6 a.m.! I about jumped out of my bed it scared me so bad, I really thought a house had exploded. It is so loud, it shakes our windows!

You can't really tell from the picture but, all the guys put on a parade running down the street with huge sparklers while Neil Diamond played in the background!

The Fireworks were obviously not too loud for someone! She fell asleep half way through!

5 comments:

Bale Family said...

How fun! We were planning on making it back to watch fireworks with you guys but never happened. Cute pics!!!

katie said...

That looks like so much fun! Can I ask you where you got your cute green shirt? I love it!

M and N mmm mmm good said...

Thanks!! I know where I'm going for fireworks next year!!!

Kara said...

Cute pictures! I love the fourth!

Kim Goddard said...

That is so cute Kate asleep on her daddy! Glad you had a great time! We missed you guys that night! And Nicole are you saying that our fireworks sucked?!