Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Kate!!!

Katelyn just turned two yesterday!! I can't believe my little girl is two! This is just all going to fast. We had such a fun day with her. We went with grandma and grandpa to the farm and she rode the pony four times!! Every time the ride ended she would look at me and say " one more time" ! After the farm we had cake and ice cream and opened gifts. She got lots of fun stuff! We love you so much Katelyn! Thanks for being our little girl! Happy Birthday!!!




3 comments:

Kim Goddard said...

Happy Birthday Kate! 2 years old what a big girl...I can't believe it!

Bale Family said...

Happy Birthday to Kate! It's crazy how fast they grow up. I remember when you moved into the ward and she was around 4 months old I think. Doesn't seem like that long ago.

M and N mmm mmm good said...

Oh she looks so cute!!! Love the last photo.