Thursday, February 28, 2008

TAG!

My Love...

1. Full Name: Spencer Stanley Thomas
2. How long have you been married? Three years in June!
3. How long did we date? Off and on for five years!
4. Who said I love you first? Spencer
5. Who is taller? Spencer, no matter what shoes I wear!
6. Who sings better? Neither but, Spencer never sings!
7. Who is smarter? Depends on the subject. But usually Spencer
8.Who does the laundry? ME!!
9. Who pays the bills? Spencer pays for the bills, I just make sure they get paid and get paid on time!
10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Spencer
11. Who mows the lawn? Spencer, but I have to nag!
12. Who cooks dinner? Me! Spencers specialty is cereal! The other day he asked how to make easy mac!!
13. Who drives? Spencer. But I am really good at telling him how to do it!
14. Who is more stubborn? SPENCER!!! And I am pretty stubborn
15. Who kissed who first? Spencer! And I had to wait along time.
16. Who asked who out first? Spencer asked me to the christmas dance.
17. Who proposed? Spencer
18. Who has more siblings? Spencer by four
19. Who wears the pants in the family? Spencer would like to think that he does but we all know that I do.

Your it... Kara, Andrea, Nanette, Danielle, and Tiffany!

1 comments:

Andrea said...

thats cute! I want to do it! (maybe thats what the tag, you're it means!?) ...Im gonna do one on our page.
By the way, your Easter pics are way cute!!!