Thursday, February 14, 2008

The Aftermath!

We just had the craziest storm at our house! I am pretty sure we were right in the eye of it. The winds were about 70 miles an hour which made it very impossible to drive in! It took me one hour to drive home from my parents which is usually only a ten minute drive! When I got off the freeway I could see about one inch in front of my car. This morning I took some pictures of our neighbors house to show how windy it was. I didnt want to go out in the freezing wind so thats why the picture is not of our house. Spencer said on the way to work there were probably a hundred cars parked in the gas station parking lot stranded from the storm! Is anyone else ready for spring??

3 comments:

123 said...

Even though we need the snow and it looks so pretty after a snow storm, I am ready for spring!!

Kim Goddard said...

Bring spring on!!! That was a crazy storm. Guy was coming home from Provo that night and got stuck and ended up never making it home that night. He had to stay in Provo! Guy said he had never seen anything like it!

M and N mmm mmm good said...

Nope bring on more snow. Let it snow! Let it snow! Spring will be here before you know and we know what comes after spring.