Saturday, May 22, 2010

End of the Year...


Performances



Preschool and Dance are coming to a end for the year. That means lots of running around to end of the year performances. Which, actually I love. Spencer is always embarrassed by me because, I always get teary eyed at these things. I love to see Kate and all that she has been working on and how much she has grown up. It makes me happy. Awesome job Kate!

I had to watch this one from the sidelines. We were at a retirement home. So, all the residents got the seats.

Playing "Down by the Banks" before they went out. The sweetest thing when we go to these are all the older girls. They run to the little ones and swoop them up. They were playing with them, and carrying them around. Kate was loving it.


"Spring Sing" at preschool











Kate has been practicing her cartwheels non-stop for the past couple of weeks. She has pretty much perfected them. This is a shot of one during her last concert!

4 comments:

sherryandbryon said...

Kaitlin did such a good job at the performance! She was so cute. I'm with you... I get kind of emotional at these things, too! Our kids are growing up so fast. :)

Julie said...

Great job Kaitlin! She is so cute.

Clements Family said...

Good job Kate! She is so darn cute! We just love her!

stacey said...

your family is beautiful!~ I think the little performance was at the place my Dad lives in out in Cedar Hills. Thanks for sharing!
love ya!
Stacey B