Saturday, July 18, 2009

Kids Say The Darndest Things!

It is unbelievable the things kids say. As all of you know we have a daughter that talks non stop. In the last few months she has said some things that have just made us laugh, so I thought I would share some of them with all of you.
1. A few months ago Katelyn was having problems going #2 and after a push she looked up at Heather and said, "I think there taking a nap"
2. The other day I was driving and we were running late and so I was driving fast and Katelyn in the back seat says, "Daddy, Why are you driving so fast? Are you retarded? Were going to have to put you on the side of the road"
3. My parents watched Katelyn yesterday and they told us that my dad was pushing the stroller and kind of making it swerve back and forth and katelyn said, "Cut it out Lynn"
4. We were driving home from eating out at a restaurant about a month ago and Katelyn was just terrible the whole time at dinner. On the way home she started whinning again so I told her she was making me mad and she immediately responded with, "again?"

3 comments:

Clements Family said...

OK...she is so darn funny. I was laughing as I read each of those. I also laugh that she calls you Heather. She is adorable!

Lauren Bigelow said...

That was so funny! Now you know why my job is so entertaining! Kids are so funny.

Kim Goddard said...

That was awesome! I totally was laughing! I love the things that kids say! Glad that you are writing them down because you forget when they get older!