Monday, June 15, 2009

Four Fabulous years!






Since we were out of town over our anniversary I am late at posting this! I can't believe we have been married four years! Time flies when your having fun. Thanks babe I love you!




(On a side note, I realize I am a horrible blogger. I was looking back at our blogs, and I am pretty sure I have only posted like three things since Halloween! I have a goal of trying to post more. It's pretty sad to say but, this is my only source for journaling. And I think the reason I don't post alot is because I don't really know who is reading, and I feel weird posting things about us! I like the blog for the sole purpose of journaling, so I need to be better at that. I think I will be going private pretty soon here.)







8 comments:

Julie said...

Happy anniversary! I can't wait to hear about your trip, I hope you guys had a great time!

Clements Family said...

Happy anniversary! That picture is cute of you two! Missed you!!

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great anniversary!! Your so TAN...totally jealous!!

The Green's said...

Happy anniversary. You should totally go private. It is such a relief. Beckham is so big and cute and Kate is such a cute little girl. When is #3 coming?!!??!

Jenny said...

I like reading your stuff!!! plus I never see you or your kids so at least when you post I get caught up... Your little boy is so adorable!!! wow... I knew you would always have beautiful babies!!!

M and N mmm mmm good said...

I know what you mean. I only check them about once a month. But I do read your posts and it is fun to see what's new. I just took my blog private and I am really glad I did so. Happy Anniversary

Kara said...

Congrats! Can you believe that after four years you have a three year old and a one year old! :) So fun! I can't wait until I am off of bed rest and we can get the kids together! We should let them swim in your backyard again :)

Kim Goddard said...

Happy Anniversary!