Friday, March 28, 2008

Our little Angel!

So we have been staying at my parents house for the last week trying to keep things under control while they are away on vacation. And twice this week while we have all been sitting around the table for dinner Katelyn has stopped what she was eating, looked at me with folded arms and would say her little " uh uh". Who would of thought that my little 21 month old would have to be the good example at the dinner table, and remind her mom that we forgot to say the prayer?! I guess sometimes you don't realize just how much they notice. I am so grateful she is my daughter and for the great little example she already is! What an angel!

2 comments:

123 said...

She is such a cutie!

Kara said...

I love that! Mia has definitley reminded me to say prayers and to listen to the spirit on a few occasions! Pretty awesome how they are born with the spirit of Christ huh! She looks so stinking cute in her yellow dress too! I love it!