Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas Pictures!

We had a really great Christmas this year! It was so much fun with Katelyn! She got really good at opening gifts and was always very orgainized about it. Always handing me every little peice of paper that she ripped off while unwrapping! Christmas morning was so fun! The picture below is when Kate first walked out of her room and noticed that Santa had come! She stopped dead in her tracks for about a minute looked at me and said "What is it?". She still gets excited everymorning when she sees all her new toys are still there. We are so grateful for this time of year, to celebrate the birth of our Savior and to enjoy the season with all our family and friends!

























3 comments:

Brian said...

I got that same little table and tea set for Christmas!

tiffany and darren said...

Heath!!!! How are you guys? Jenny sent me the website to your blog and I got so excited because I love blogging and I haven't heard from anyone or about anyone is soooo long. Your family is so cute and I had no idea you were pregnant again, congratulations!! What are you up to and where are you living? When you get a minute let me know, our blog is tiffanydarren.blogspot.com

tiffany and darren said...

oh, and if you don't mind, i am going to add you to my friend list so I can stay in touch.