Friday, August 24, 2007

Naked Baby !!!

I thought you might like to hear about our funny moment of the day! Well, this morning I layed Kate down with a bottle so she would take her nap. A little while later I could hear her talking to herself but, I just fugured she would lay there for awhile longer and then fall asleep. About ten minutes later she was still talking to herself and she was now starting to cry so I decided to go check on her. When I opened the door she just started to laugh, I walked around her bed to see what she had been up to the last ten minutes and what she thought was so funny. And to my surprise she was butt naked!! She had taken all of her clothes off including her diaper and had thrown them all over board!! We still can't stop laughing about it!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so funny! It must be a girl thing...my boys never did anything like that!

Gasik Clan said...

That is hilarious. Time to break out the duct tape!

Kim Goddard said...

I think that every single one of my girls did that. Wait until they poop and then take it all off....just a warning. And about the duct tape...while I was out one day shopping with Becks and Guy was home with the kids we came home to Shea in just her diaper with duct tape around it because she kept taking it off...Becky's comment was "what's up with the Mexican chrome on your baby?" Ahhh the joys of parenthood.